Our client is a unique Welsh charity committed to supporting people faced with inequality and discrimination, supporting reasonable adjustments to the job role and working environment that would enable disabled people to access employment opportunities or to continue in employment.
We are immediately seeking an HR Assistant to support the HR Manager and work as part of the HR Team to provide a professional, high quality, timely, customer focused HR, recruitment, contract, administration and transactional services to key stakeholders, job applicants and staff.
Role and Responsibilities
- Recruitment and selection
- Right to work and DBS checks and administration
- Issuing Annual Leave cards and monitoring leave management by staff
- Payroll updates, absence and sickness management
- Administration support providing letters for grading of posts
- Probation, maternity/paternity, termination administration
- Ensuring best/recommended Equality and Diversity practice
- Administration of performance management and improvement systems
- Recording and monitoring supervision records; raising relevant issues with senior management that require action
- Upkeep of electronically stored personal records
- Regular HR Audit checks to ensure integrity of data is maintained
- Administration of and Compliance with Data Protection Legislation
- Assistance with the development and maintenance of policies and relevant procedures
- Deliver regular reports, as required, to Management
- Organise Management Team meetings, prepare documents and take minutes
- Administration of external complaints procedures
- CIPD Level 3 qualification and continuing to the next level as a minimum
- Previous HR support experience, ideally in an international/global or multi-matrix company environment
- Strong Microsoft Word /Excel /PowerPoint/Outlook knowledge experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work accurately and use own initiative
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to build remote and internal relationships
- Efficient and organised
- Knows when to escalate to the next level
This position will allow an early-career HR professional to grow in a supportive team with scope to excel in the role. Flexible working and 28 days holidays plus bank holidays are included.
The successful candidate will require a DBS check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"