We are recruiting for an experienced HR Assistant to work with the HR team to be the first point of contact for employees for all queries.
Ideally you will have around 12 months experience in HR and be confident at dealing with people at all levels.
Strong organisational skills and the ability to communicate well and be looking to pursue a career in HR are the key skills.
The role will include:
- Liaise with the Recruitment Team regarding both new and current employees
- Liaise with payroll and central HR team to ensure that a quality HR service is delivered
- Induction meetings.
- Conduct probation review meetings.
- Conduct return to work interviews.
- Data Analysis and production of HR reports
- Involvement and exposure to ER issues
- Salary review and salary benchmarking project
This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career within HR and learn grow and develop.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job