Our client in Addlestone is looking for an HR Assistant on a 6 month contract. The role is urgent so they are looking for someone to start with immediate effect.
Working in brand new offices you will be working a 37 hour week but the client offers flexi-time in regards to start and finishing times. They also offer 23 days holiday per annum and have abrand new staff restaurant.
The role will be very much focussed on recruitment activities and will include:
- Preparing and placing adverts, organising interviews, medical clearance and references, and preparing contracts of employment.
- Responsible for the Training and Development administration including booking courses.
- Set up and maintain all HR records for staff
- Undertake all general HR admin
- Assist and support wiht all HR projects
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Available immediately and a driver
- Ideally a CPP qualification
- Experience of working in an HR / Recruitment enviroment
- Strong MS Office skills
- A good understanding of databases and Excel spreadsheets.
- An understanding of employment legislation and equal opportunities.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the job criteria and for any other opportunities which may also be relevant to your skills or experience. You can expect to hear from us within one week if your application is successful and if we wish to arrange for you to register with us at our premises in Woking.