Gemini Recruitment are working with a leading law firm based in London looking for a HR Assistant to join their HR team on a permanent basis. You will deal with all types of HR activities in London and around the UK and also be involved in other generalist HR areas as and when required.
The role will give you the opportunity to develop and progress within an established HR team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the end to end recruitment process including On-Boarding and Induction
- Note-taking at HR meetings
- Conducting Exit Interviews
- Generating ad hoc reports as and when required
- Project work as and when required
- Managing Training and Development for all Trainees and Solicitors
- Minimum of three A Levels (C or above) or equivalent
- Solid work experience in administration in a fast paced office environment
- Excellent organisation skills with ability to manage workload under pressure
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of stakeholders and particularly with Senior Management on a daily basis.
- Refined written skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a positive 'can do’ approach.
To apply please submit your CV along with a cover letter stating your salary expectation for this role and how you meet the above criteria. One of our agents will contact you.
Note: By applying to this vacancy you give Gemini Recruitment Services Limited permission to submit your CV to the hiring company.
- Multi Tasking
- Fast Learner
- Quality Driven
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job