A very exciting opportunity to join a growing business in Derby as a HR Assistant, you’ll be supporting the HR team with end to end administration support, telephone & email enquiries, getting involved in anything from support with payroll to assisting the HR manager with Key projects.
What you’ll be doing
- Support the HR Manager in providing a comprehensive HR service to employees and line managers
- Provide general HR administrative assistance, guidance & support
- Manage payroll for central support and sites
- Manage starters and leavers by issuing letters and archiving relevant information.
- Offering guidnace and support for all ER issues
- Coordinate the absence management process.
- Manage internal employee communications.
What you’ll need to be
- Passionate & enthusisatic
- A strong background in HR
- Hold a valid D/L & own vehicle
- CIPD qualified - working towards - or aspiration to complete
- You’ll have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels.
- You’ll have outstanding organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Professional and pro-active.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- You’ll have the ability to work on your own initiative, whilst being able to work under pressure.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job