Human Resources and Training Assistant
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Up to £18500 + Free Parking + benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an HR assistant, HR administrator, training assistant, training administrator, HR Assistant, HR Officer, HR advisor, Training Officer, HR Administrator someone who is capable of assisting with all aspects of Human resources and training administration, to join a first class business as an HR and Training Administrator/ Assitant.
You will have started your CIPD/ CPD or CTP or CertEd or be starting it, or even part or fully qualified. This may suit an HR Administrator, HR Assistant, HR advisor who wants to get involved in a busy HR team.
The role is to assist the Human Resources Department to ensure all Human Resources and Training administration documentation and records are completed accurately and on time whilst maintaining the security of information in line with the Data Protection Legislation.
Covering the broad spectrum of administrative documentation this role will ensure a clear document trail, accurate and up to date information along with confidentiality.
During all your activities align your working style and behaviour to the Company value system as detailed below and in the Company Handbook.
You will have provided administrative support to HR/Training/Specific Project functions for example:
- Personnel File Upkeep including archive activity and file audits.
- Support the Occupational Health process
- Support the Absence Management Administration process
- Recruitment Process paperwork
- Support the induction planning process through document issuing and monitoring and liaising with key personnel for an induction training timetable
- Disciplinary and grievance process support including invitation letters, timeline prep, transcript completion, note taking and outcome letters.
- HR reporting.
- Production of Annual Leave /Holiday forms
- Meeting room bookings including room preparation, Pension meetings and departmental meetings.
- Issue Leaver questionnaires and support the exit documentation process.
- Worked with in manufacturing, engineering, automotive, fmcg or production industry
This will be commutable from Warwickshire, Gaydon, Oxfordshire, Bicester, Coventry, Banbury, Rugby, Solihull, Wroxton, Adderbury, Bloxham, Chipping Warden, Bicester, Leamington Spa, Oxford Business Park North, Oxford Airport, Albury, Ascott, Brackley, Towcester, Gaydon, Dunchurch, Coventry Walsgrave Triangle, Binley, Solihull, Northampton, Northamptonshire, Warwick
- Automotive Industry
- Human Resources
- CIPD qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job