HR Assistant - Wirral
AdviserPlus are one of the UK’s leading providers of HR and employee relations advice. We serve a large range of FTSE100 companies and combine leading edge technology with exceptional people to provide proactive HR Advice to line managers.
Provision of HR advice and guidance to clients on low risk cases, regarding attendance e.g. Short and Long Term Absence management. Ensuring the case and call management system is updated accurately and in a timely fashion.
- To provide consistent HR guidance, relevant to business area covering absence management areas, including short term and long term sickness cases and Family friendly (maternity, paternity, flexible working etc.), Working arrangements (time to train, sabbaticals, further education etc.).
- To coach and support managers through cases, including how to handle the difficult conversations.
- To provide advice in line with client-specific service level agreements and business rules. This will include reviewing and tailoring supporting documents where appropriate.
- To capture and track all advice provided on the call management system to ensure effective and proactive case management and accurate client MI reporting.
- To provide support in times of stretch to the administration team who manage the Occupational Health inbox (i.e. assigning OH reports and updates to cases in case and call management system.
- Articulate, confident and fluent communicators demonstrating a high level of both oral and written English.
- A customer orientated approach and focus.
- Advanced IT skills (e.g Word processing, Spreadsheets, Databases, Internet, MS Outlook).
- A commercial/pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Basic knowledge of employment legislation regarding absence.
AdviserPlus is fully committed to the principle of equal opportunities in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination, direct or indirect. All employees are expected to promote and work fully in line with the company’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
AdviserPlus is a Disability Confident Leader employer and welcomes applications from disabled people. If disabled applicants meet the minimum criteria for the job, they can request and will be offered a guaranteed interview. Should applicants require reasonable adjustment support for the interview, please contact the Resourcing Team.
- Customer Service
- Employee Relations
- Human Resources
- Telephone Manner
- Sickness Absence Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"