I'm currently working with a global women's rights organisation in aim of placing their next Office and Human Resources Manager in Central London.
1. Human Resources (50%)
- Ensure that the Organisation abides by HR Policy and employment law
- Review and update the staff handbook and organisational policy
- Manage all HR documents (employee contracts, letter of offer etc)
- Undertake performance management and handle employee relations
- Lead on Health and Safety Law
- Ensure that there is a regular review of salaries and benefits
- Provide support to managers regarding change management and organisational development
- Manage, advise and monitor the recruitment and selection process
2. Office Management and CEO Support (50%):
- Act as the Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Ensure that the office is running smoothly by managing company supply accounts, ensuring stock levels are adequate, keeping employee emails are updated, etc.
- Manage Fire Risk Assessment and Fire Evacuation Procedures
- Support the Chair of the Board of Trustees and CEO on several issues
- Act as the first point of contact for Trustees
- Experience of working with senior management, CEO and Board
- Demonstrable HR expertise
- CIPD qualified or the equivalent experience
- Knowledge of UK employment legislation and best practice
- Project management and budget experience
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
If you feel that you have the appropriate experience and skills for the role then please do send forward your up-to-date CV. Please also note that only successful candidates will be contacted further.