Adam HR are delighted to be exclusively representing our tech-based client in their search for an experienced HR Advisor. The HR Advisor will report into the HR Business Partner and will be responsible for working with all areas of the business in a multi-site capacity to provide a comprehensive end to end HR service. The HR Advisor will be required to be a strong generalist and will be accountable for the following:
* Employee Relations - supporting managers with all employee relations issues from a first line level through to completion, escalating to the HRBP's when necessary
* Coaching and Mentoring - working collaboratively with managers across the business to ensuring that potential is maximised, providing 1-1 counsel and advice on performance management issues and capability management
* HR Projects - supporting managers with a variety of HR projects on an ad-hoc basis
* Training - delivering training to line managers and employees as required on HR policy/procedure
In order to be considered for this role it is essential that you have previously worked in a HR Advisory capacity as well as the following:
* CIPD Level 5 qualified ideally
* Experience of working in a fast-paced, changing environment
* Strong employment law knowledge with experience of autonomously managing ER casework
* A good working knowledge of HR systems
* You will be willing and able to travel in your role
* You will hold a full UK driving licence
Please note: this role involves travel to other sites across the UK, so please only apply if you are willing and able to commit to the travel requirements of the role.
For more information please contact Adam recruitment directly.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'