Description of HR Advisor Role
As an HR Advisor and member of a wider HR Partnering team, you will be primarily responsible for the management of Employee Relations Casework. You will work with the business to deliver an efficient, proactive, innovative and pragmatic business focused HR solutions and recommendations. A keenness to drive reduced caseload through the use of consistent templates and training. You will be directly reporting into the HR People Partner/Advice Team Manager
General Duties of an HR Advisor:
- Support managers in resourcing their teams and developing effective recruitment and selection materials and techniques.
- Work independently and autonomously to manage complex casework including performance, grievance, capability or conduct issues up to and including dismissals. Attend meetings where necessary in the capacity of HR Advisor/Note taker, also working to resolve any disputes or grievances through informal resolution and mediation where appropriate.
- Maintain personal awareness of recognised best practice, employment case law, and statutory requirements in the care sector – applying this to the advice given to managers.
- Maintain close links with the HR Team ensuring that they are aware of any relevant issues or concerns, and working with them at all times to improve the service provided to the business.
- Support in the development or review of HR policy, procedure or guidance as required, ensuring all HR policies are fully implemented within the operational area that they work, bringing any inconsistencies between policy and practice to the attention of the HR Business Partner.
- Monitor and analyse workforce data and management information, identifying trends and underlying issues; working with operational managers to develop action plans to address.
It is ESSENTIAL that you have experience of working within an HR Advisor position, dealing with a large number of cases at any one time.
Please get in touch with Martin at Kate+Co on or email - if you're interested in the HR Advisor position.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'