We have an opportunity for a HR Advisor to join our HR service where you will provide a variety of advice and support to both internal and external customers and as you develop professionally you will have the opportunity to widen your knowledge, skills and experience and enjoy a wide range of interesting challenges - from policy development, to HR Technologies. As our HR Advisor, you’ll have the opportunity to develop in the job supported by a dedicated team of HR Professionals.
At Barnsley, we’re really going places. Our HR Advisor role provides a unique opportunity to develop and grow in the job. Our vision is to grow and nurture our own future HR Business Partners and we are prepared to invest in you to do just that. As a team player, you can be sure we’ll do all we can to support you in being truly excellent and is why you’ll find your career here inspiring and rewarding.
In return as our HR Advisor, you will receive:
- Flexible working scheme and holiday package
- Cycle2work scheme
- Technology purchase schemes
- Reduced gym membership and many more
What you’ll need;
- You’ll need a minimum of a level 3 qualification in a relevant area plus a commitment to study for CIPD professional qualifications if you don’t already hold them
- You’ll have experience of working in HR and using your up to date knowledge of employment law you’ll provide first line advice and guidance to our workforce
- You will have high professional standards and be able to manage challenging workloads coupled with excellent communication skills
Here at Barnsley, we live and work by four important values: honesty, teamwork, excellent service, and taking pride in what we do. As part of our team, you can be sure we’ll do all we can to support you in being truly excellent.
Closing date: Friday 24th May2019 at 23:59
So if you feel you have the skills and experience to become our HR Advisor then please click ‘Apply’ today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'