desirable industries - FMCG, logistics, engineering, construction, manufacturing
Due to year on year growth, It’s an exciting time to join Lantmannen Unibake and we are now looking for a full time HR Business Partner on a permanent basis. You will work collaboratively with the HR Team in the development and delivery of HR solutions driving our people agenda and delivering added value in line with our overall strategy for growth. You will support the achievement of business objectives by delivering a comprehensive and value added HR business partnering service.
* Multi Site- Bedford and Milton Keynes
Main Purpose of Role
An integral part of the HR team working across both manufacturing sites, you are responsible for the provision of strategic and operational human resources business partnering in order to facilitate change and the achievement of business objectives.
· Provide generalist, strategic and operational HR support to managers, delivered with pace, pragmatism and commercial thinking
· Work closely with line managers to promote standardisation and consistency in the application of HR procedures across all 3 sites by providing coaching, support, constructive challenging and objective feedback
· By adopting a collaborative and coaching approach, drive a culture of management ownership of people, plans and goals
· Partner with stakeholders to build expertise on the interpretation and application of HR policies - developing toolkits and workshops where necessary
· Contribute to the strategic direction of the business by identifying and highlighting strategic and commercial trends, which can influence future activity and work with stakeholders to implement appropriate and timely solutions
Education & Qualifications
·CIPD Level 5 or Equivalent HR Degree
·Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) or relevant professional qualification
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
·Demonstrable knowledge of employment law
·4 years + HR generalist experience gained within a fast paced operational environment
·Ability to communicate effectively and influence staff at all levels of the business
· Ability to deal with conflict and challenging situations
· Ability to work flexibly in a busy HR environment, handling a demanding workload whilst maintaining focus and efficiency
· Ability to build strong and credible relationships with stakeholders
·Demonstrable problem solving and decision making
· Ability to develop and gain buy-in to creative solutions and new approaches to HR service delivery
• An exciting opportunity in an international company.
• Numerous development opportunities in a continuously evolving company
• Competitive salary
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'