Location: 6th Floor, 140 Aldersgate Street, Barbican, London EC1A 4HY
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 per Year
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Newable works to unleash the extraordinary potential of Britain's business men and women. We provide a range of products and services that help people start up, sustain and scale their businesses. Newable is looking to appoint a HR Advisor to join a dynamic HR Team.
About the HR Advisor role:
We are looking to recruit a highly organised HR professional to join our small and busy HR team as an HR Advisor. Reporting to the HR Manager and working alongside the HR Officer you will act as a first point of contact, providing support and guidance for first-line employment related queries from employees and ensuring delivery of a first-class customer experience.
This role would suit applicants already experienced as a HR Advisor with a strong employment law background.
Key responsibilities of the HR Advisor will include:
- Providing HR advice and support for first-line employment related queries
- Assisting line managers with the recruitment process and coordinating the induction journey
- Coordinating and administering all staff benefits
- Producing monthly key HR metrics
- Working with line managers to prioritise staff training needs and source appropriate learning and development solutions
- Assisting with Newable’s Continuous Personal Development Journal process
- Being a CSR Champion attending cross-functional meetings and promoting Newable values and behaviours
- Supporting the company’s objective to promote a CSR culture that adheres to the highest standards of integrity, personal conduct, ethics and fairness
- Providing support with HR project work.
Required skills, qualities and experience of the HR Advisor:
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- CIPD part qualified
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Effective inter-personal and written communication skills
- Customer and people focused.
- Confident, trustworthy and a reliable team player.
- Proficient IT skills and experience of using an HR database.
- Social media skills
- Keeps abreast of employment legislation changes.
The successful candidate will behave in accordance with the Newable Values: Dream Big, Get Going, Grow Together, Always Improve and Pass It On.
The Newable Group is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected grounds. Disabled people who meet all of the essential criteria will be invited to interview.
Closing Date: 25th March 2018
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this HR Advisor role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job