A leading City law firm is looking for an enthusiastic HR Advisor to provide a full range of HR Generalist support and assist the HR team in both a strategic and operational capacity.
The HR Advisor will provide a client focused HR support to managers and employees concerning various HR issues and practices.
The key duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Finance Director with the monthly payroll
- Managing end to end recruitment for the assigned client group, including screening and interviewing candidates, creating job descriptions and liaising with agents
- Monitoring attendance and running monthly sickness reports as required
- Conducting exit interviews and communicating feedback as appropriate
- Completing salary surveys and data analysis
- Taking minutes at meetings, including disciplinary investigations / hearings
The HR Advisor will be a graduate with a minimum of two years HR administration experience, having been involved in ER issues, preferably within a professional services or legal environment. You must have a critical eye for detail, using your excellent time management skills to effectively prioritise your demanding workload and be a constructive team player. Excellent communication and computer skills are essential. Our client is looking for someone who has a genuine interest in HR and the service it provides, willing to consider undertaking a CIPD Level 5 qualification.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you