Express Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a highly reputable firm based in the heart of Nottingham. Due to exciting and rapid expansion our client is looking for an experienced CIPD qualified HR Associate to assist with a busy workload, reporting directly to the Management team.
The successful applicant will already have an in-depth understanding of HR principles, and be confident to handle all situations with employees at all levels, including those requiring a sensitive approach.
Duties to include:
- Utilise extensive HR knowledge and expertise to advise on all HR related matters
- Build employee relations through the use of HR best practice and leadership
- Keep up to date with current employment law and policies
- Manage disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Advise on career progression and personal development processes
- Provide comprehensive support to Management team
- Manage HR related projects as required
- Support payroll function (to include; maternity/paternity, bonuses, sick pay and deductions)
- Update confidential personnel records, ensuring adherence to the Data Protection Act
- CIPD level 7 qualification essential (CIPD level 5 may be considered)
- Considerable HR employment experience essential
- In depth knowledge of HR best practice and legislation essential
- Strong communicator, confident to handle all situations
- Well presented with a professional manner
- Leadership qualities
- Min. 3% contributory pension
- Company closures between Christmas and New Year
- Holiday allowance 25 days + stats
- Competitive salary, up to c£25,000
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Salary: c£20,000-£25,000 D.O.E
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job