Our client, an international law firm in London is looking for a HR Advisor to join their team.
- Offer a pro-active and responsive generalist HR service to designated client groups and build and maintain effective working relationships to support all stakeholders.
- Conduct regular HR inductions for new joiners to the firm, following up to help ensure an effective initial integration into their team.
- With the support of the Head of HR Operations (where required) take ownership of all ER cases that can arise. (Probation, performance, disciplinary, grievance, absence management), dealing with challenging and / or difficult conversations and helping to resolve complex cases positively, confidentially and effectively.
- Prepare correspondence relating to employee relations meetings, capability hearings, flexible working requests, long and short-term family leave and returning to work from leave and exit interviews.
- Co-ordinate family leave process, holding initial meetings and monitoring client group absence levels.
- Manage/administer referral process to Occupational Health Advisers
- Manage, and where necessary, support managers with long term absence.
- Manage online exit interview process
- Complete monthly payroll variation instructions
- Assist Reward & Benefits Manager and HR Systems and MI Analyst with the annual benefits, salary and bonus review processes.
- Assist the Diversity & Inclusion Manager with project work, including coordination of quarterly meetings of the D&I forum and internal diversity networks and mental health awareness week.
- Support the HR Management Team with project work, where required.
- Provide coaching, guidance and mentoring to the HR Assistants.
Skills and Experience
- An experienced HR Officer/Advisor
- Previous experience in a legal or professional services
- Strong MS Office skills in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised
- High attention to detail
- Strong customer service and team work ethic
- Qualified to GCSE standard, Grade B (or equivalent) at Mathematics and English essential
- Ideally part/fully CIPD qualified.
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Relations
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'