Hybrid working - 3 days office / 2 days home
Start - pre-end of October 2021
Love sport and in HR? Then look no further! If you are an HR Advisor / Officer and looking for a 6 month FTC at £30k pa, please get in touch. Our client is looking for a generalist all rounder to support a dynamic and energetic HRD over the next six months.
You will be the main day to day point of contact for HR Advising alongside owning all recruitment to keep this venues talent pipeline running with "0" hour employees. HR projects will be worked on too, so plenty to keep busy! You will be responsible for the smooth running of the HR department from a basic HR support point of view.
Coordinating all recruitment activity, ensuring the offer, on boarding and induction process is handled efficiently every time alongside being the first point of contact for employees providing advice, support and information.
• Ideally CIPD Part or Fully Qualified
• Passion for recruitment
• Previous experience operating as a HR Advisor or HR Administrator
• Proficient and experienced at working with HR and recruitment systems
• A sound understanding of the principles of good HR practice and knowledge of employment law
• Demonstrate an understanding of all aspects of the employee life-cycle and able to advise accordingly
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to deal effectively with all levels of people
• Highly motivated with strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Understand and respect sensitivity of HR information to ensure confidentiality
Should you be interested in discussing this vacancy please contact Annabel Green via LinkedIn or register your details on www.resourcing4hr.co.uk.
Resourcing4HR is an independent HR Recruitment and Consultancy company specialising in supporting the HR Community - both candidates and clients alike, in a partnership approach to resourcing HR professionals.
Resourcing4HR is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity.
Resourcing4HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates
- Employment Law
- HR Advisor
- HR Generalist
- HR Officer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'