HR Assistant / HR Administrator
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join an exciting software company near Reading. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with some HR administration experience or someone wanting to start a career within HR. The company are growing and this is a great time to join and grow with the organisation.
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Set up interviews and issue relevant correspondence
Key skills required:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working in an HR department preferred
- Strong administration skills
- Keen to learn
Remuneration - The salary will depend on the successful candidate but in the region of £18,000 to £23,000.
Why should you apply
- You want to join a company who are growing fast.
- You want a role within an HR department
- You want to join a company where you can see a clear career path and progression
Services advertised by Mabella Recruitment Ltd are those of an employment business.
- Administrative Support
- HR Policies