Housing Property & Asset Manager
Our client, a social housing provider based in Devon, is currently recruiting for a Housing Property & Asset Manager to join them on a 12 month temporary basis with the potential to lead into a permanent contract.
The rate or salary for this position is negotiable depending upon experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Managing, leading and developing the Housing Property and Asset team
* Ensuring legal compliance in regards to asbestos, legionella and fire safety
* Managing an integrated Asset management system
* Ensuring the effective management of Contractors to ensure compliance with agreed service standard
* Assisting in the development and delivery of the Housing Strategy and Service Plan
* Maintaining house condition data and ensuring Decent Homes compliance
* Providing expertise and supervision in Procurement, Contracts management and specifications of work
James Andrews Recruitment Solutions is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'