We are currently working with a Social Housing Provider based in Buckinghamshire who are currently recruiting for a Housing Officer on a twelve-month fixed term contract.
Your duties would include the following:
- Responsible for the day to day management of tenancies including voids, lettings and ASB
- Managing breaches of tenancy, serve notices and attend court
- Referring tenants to support agencies and provide housing options advice if required
- Agreeing repayment plans and service NOSPs and NTQs
- Working alongside development teams on new housing schemes
To be considered for this role you must have access to your own vehicle and have experience working in a similar position. For further information please contact Connor Mason or Neil Hand on 01923-628 142.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'