A leading national Housing association have an incredible opportunity for an experienced Housing Officer specialising in homelessness to join the team, working from our corporate head office in West Bromwich.
The Majority of our Tenants will have Learning Difficulties so if you have worked with Mental Health, Learning Difficulties or Autistic service users that would be of high interest.
The job role
- Travelling across the Midlands to meet tenants, Local authorities and Charities to manage the tenancy sign up process with new service users
- Particular focus on homelessness when considering housing options
- Advising & supporting tenants by trying to achieve the best possible outcome for them
- Working with service users to make sure their homes are well looked after and supported during their tenancy
- Working with our group Head Office in the West Midlands to make sure communication is kept regularly and you're well supported
- Instructing our Maintenance department of any issues with your tenants properties
- Working with internal colleagues and external oorganisations on a daily basis mainly working from home
- Administration and general office work to be done at home and the rest of the time out and about meeting tenants or commissioners or local authorities
- Salary £16,500 + £1,500 car allowance
- Working Hours - Monday to Friday 0900 - 1700
- Full time permanant contract
- 20 days Annual Leave + 8 Bank Holidays
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job