Are you an experienced Resident Liaison Officer / Housing Officer ready for your next challenge?
Would you like the opportunity to work for a UK leading Residential Developer who works on the most exciting and largest developments in the UK?
Due to increased work, they are looking for a Customer Service Officer/Resident Liaison Officer to join the team on a temporary to permanent basis.
What are the benefits for you?
- Working for a top tier construction company
- Contract role to see you through to the New Year
- Enjoyable working environment
Your day to day responsibilities:
- General customer service
- Arranging appointments
- Liaising with residents on a day to day basis
- Speaking with Housing Association Staff
- Co-operating with the construction team
What you need to succeed:
- Must have experience in a Resident Liaison Role/Construction Customer Service role
- Have strong customer service skills
- Have strong attention to detail
- Live commutable distance from the office in North West London
What you will get in return:
- The opportunity to work for a large and successful company who have a high employee retention and satisfaction
- A temporary to permanent contract and the opportunity to work on some of the largest and most exciting build projects in the UK. Hourly rate of £14 PAYE
- An office location which is easily accessible via public transport (3 minutes walk from the underground station & multiple bus routes)
- You will also have access to their internal progression & training scheme
- To apply to this amazing opportunity, or if you require more information, please click apply or email me your CV They are looking for someone who is available to interview and start immediately so please don't hesitate to get in touch ASAP. Thanks!
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'