Housing Advisor Not for Profit Organisation
Our client has been working within Leicester for a number of years, their services are free and they work closely with other providers to reach individuals and communities who are most in need.
Services they offer:
- Specialist advice in Debt, Housing and Welfare Benefits through casework, telephone advice and drop-in facility
- Advice sessions at their outreach venues across the city or home visits where necessary
- Representation at the County Court in debt and housing related court matters - office based at the Court
- Representation at benefit tribunals
- Form filling and note-taking services
- Self-help packs and information
- Digital advice and support
- Financial capability education and training
- Consultancy, information, training and support services for other organisations
And they are looking for a Housing Advisor to help deal with the following:
- People having problems paying their rent or mortgage?
- People who have missed payments to their landlord or mortgage company?
- people at risk of losing their home?
- People that have been served with a notice or have possession proceeding started in the County Court?
- Bailiffs and evictions?
- Anyone living on the streets or living in unsuitable accommodation?
- If a home is unsuitable for families or individuals?
- Homes in a state of disrepair and causing health problems?
If this sounds like a role that you is suited to your experience and skill set then please contact Mathew Maddison on
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Volunteer support and management; housing; advisor; charity; debt
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'