Welcome to the Scarlet - a luxury eco hotel, just for grown-ups, on the edge of the ocean in Cornwall.
The Scarlet Housekeeping Team, consisting of our Housekeeping and Night Hosts, do things a little differently.
We provide a unique guest experience with outstanding attention to detail in every room we make up, offering an attentive turn down service and ensuring that all our public areas are always immaculate and feel like home.
Our Night Team are responsible for 'hosting’ our guests overnight, serving tea, coffee and room service whilst ensuring guest safety throughout the night.
What we need from you
- People focused - driven to inspire the Housekeeping and Night Host team to be the best they can be, deliver a guest experience that exceeds expectations and a proven track record of delivering this
- Impeccable attention to detail, high standards and excellent communication skills will be part of your DNA
- Proven experience in stock control and linen replacement programmes
- Proven experience of running and leading a 4/5* hotel housekeeping team
- You will be resilient and have tenacity and drive
- You will also work in the capacity of duty manager within your working week, for which training will be given
What’s in it for you?
- £24,000 per year
- Permanent contract 40 hours per week
- 28 days holiday per year (up to 33 days with long service)
- Hotel tips
- Free meals when on duty
- Management training - adventures and commitment to your professional development
- A free stay in the hotel with dinner and breakfast
- Integrity - you’ve got to use the service to sell it - discounts on hotel products and services
- Manager and more perks also included in package
- Relocation accommodation available
If you believe you have the knowledge, skills and would enjoy leading the Scarlet team, please use the "apply" link to submit your CV and answer the qualifying questions. You will need to confirm that you are eligible to live and work in the U.K.
Direct applications only.
Closing Date: Thursday 15th November
Start Date: Monday 10th December (or earlier if available)
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.
- Stock Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'