One of our clients are looking for a full time Receptionist to join their team based on the outskirts of Colchester.
The aim of this role is to provide all guests and potential guests with friendly, efficient customer service at all times so that they receive a positive impression of the company. Carry out all reception procedures accurately and efficiently within the department.
- Respond to guest and customer requests courteously and efficiently and answer in-coming telephone calls.
- Take accurate reservation enquiries.
- Be aware of all arrivals/departures, functions, special events and special requests.
- Ensure that information relating to special requests or requirements is immediately passed on to other relevant departments.
- Know all the products on offer within the hotel and group.
- Provide a daily list of all residents, arrivals and departures for housekeeping, ensure that any relevant additional information is included.
- Handle cash accurately. Record any transactions and expenditure accurately, along with bank reconciliation.
- Ensure that all guests complete a registration card on arrival.
- Record information on manual and computerised systems so that they are always up-to-date and accurate.
- Respond to all in-coming correspondence, requests for information and telephone enquiries.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Good customer service skills.
- Motivated and friendly.
We are looking for an individual to work 40 hours a week, on an 8 hour shift basis (working 5 days out of 7). The hours of work will include some weekends and evenings, rotas are provided with as much notice as possible.
If you are interested in our role or would like to find out more we would love to hear from you.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job