Sales & Events Coordinator - UK
Are you an experienced sales & events specialist?
Do you have experience working in hotels?
Would you love to travel as part of your job?
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Hotel Sales & Events Coordinator who is ready for a new challenge. Employed on a permanent full time basis, you will travel around our hotels completing assignments to support our Revenue Office. Assignments will generally vary from 2-6 weeks.
We have 20 stunning properties within our collection which are located throughout the UK and Channel Islands.
The main elements of the role include:
- Working as a Sales & Events Specialist covering recruitment gaps and short/long term absence
- Moving and living in our hotels every 2-6 weeks
- Travelling and working in our 20 Country House Hotels throughout the UK & Channel Islands
- Working 5 out of 7 days, 40 hours per week
- Full time permanent contract
- Salary between £20,000 to £25,000 per year - plus paid overtime
- Accommodation and travel expenses provided
- Training & development opportunities
- Free parking
- Free staff meals
- Car driver beneficial
Apply now to be considered!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job