Lexus are currently looking for a Host to join our business based out of our Sidcup dealership. This role would suit someone who has an interest in developing their hospitality and customer service skills with one of the UK's best brands.
Please be aware this is a part time role working 08:00-18:00 Thursday& Friday, 09:00-17:00 Saturday and 10:00-16:00 1 in 2 Sundays.
Our Hosts are responsible for being the first point of contact for all customers coming into the dealership. You will be meeting and greeting, finding out about the customer, getting them comfortable and handing them across to a sales person. Full training will be provided and the successful candidate can expect excellent development and a mapped career path.
The role in more detail...
- Manage several sets of visitors at the same time by moving between groups, engaging and disengaging with individuals to maintain contact and respond to their needs.
- Greet visitors on arrival and introduce yourself as the Host.
- Encourage visitors to browse the showroom at will, in order to experience what is on offer.
- Ensure opportunities for sales by other teams are followed up by the most appropriate specialist.
- Guide visitors to the hub, children's area and information centre, encouraging them to utilise the facilities available. Ask visitors to help themselves to a drink or makes one for them if they prefer.
- Assess when to engage with customers and when to leave them to browse.
- Used to working in a busy environment and be able to deliver on promises.
- Understand the customer journey and deliver the best service possible
- Work efficiently under pressure
- Take great care and pride in your work
- Be confident with customers face to face and over the phone
- Positive friendly approach to any situation
- Work efficiently under pressure
- Be able to work in a cross functional team
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
What we offer
- Excellent basic salary
- Bonus based on centre audit performance
- Great progression opportunity’s
- Fun, friendly working environment
Manage and co-ordinate the physical showroom environment and ambience e.g. lighting, music, video screen and general tidiness/cleanliness in accordance with operational guidelines.
About our business...
Jemca Car Group is one of the UKs largest Toyota and Lexus dealerships, employing over 500 employees across sites in Greater London and Thames Valley. Owned by Toyota Tsusho Corporation, a global brand made up of over 428 companies with particular expertise in the automotive sector, we are specialists in our field and are committed to ensuring our customers receive the best experience and service when they visit one of our retail centres.
We believe actions speak louder than words and we set ourselves apart by recruiting fantastic people with a passion for our industry and a desire for success. We pride ourselves in providing our employees with the tools they need to deliver excellence whether that is through our investment in state of the art facilities and equipment or through our commitment to their personal and professional growth through our market leading development programmes.
If you're a professional looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team to find out more.