Duties will include:
Assess and arrange care for patients under the care act
Arrange safe and timely discharge from hospital
Full support from management with regular supervision.
You must have knowledge of the care act.
Newly qualified social workers with either unqualified exp or placement experience within a hospital setting will also be considered.
Why REED and what can we offer?
• Dedicated expert consultant
• Online timesheets and pay management
• Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
• Regular progress reports and face to face reviews
• Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
• Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
• Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
• Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
• Personalised CV service
If this sounds like your perfect new role and you have the required skills please apply today!!
Leanne Frances 0151 242 6428 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business