ABOUT WESTMORLAND HOMECARE
Westmorland Homecare is a company based in Kendal and the surrounding areas that provides community support by professional staff to people in their own homes. We look after anyone over the age of 18 who needs help but the majority of our clients are elderly and frailty clients. We are a unique high quality care company that is much better than just average care. Our mission is to change people's lives in our community, enrich their daily living and have fun!
WHAT IS THE JOB?
We are looking for dedicated home care assistants (band 4) who genuinely care about looking after people. Each homecare assistant will be assigned their own set of regular clients and will assist them with companionship, home help and personal care. You will have the same regular hours every week and a great work life balance. We can offer full or part time hours to suit your requirements.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for people who enjoy helping others and want a job with a feel good factor. You will enjoy doing something special every day and you will have a job you can be proud of doing. Being a driver is ideal but not essential. Experience is not necessarily required as full training and support is provided.
Would suit candidates with the following experience:
- Home care assistant
- Home carer
- Care Assistant
- Support Worker
- Domicillary Care
- Care Worker
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Become a health and social care professional
- The highest paid care company with starting salary of £11 per hour
- Paid travel time
- Career progression opportunities from band 4 to band 8
- The same regular clients for all your visits
- We only provide great care without having to rush
- Work at the best care company in the country
- We are a company that cares about you and looks after you too
- Great comprehensive training and lots of support
- Regular shift patterns, full or part time work
- Funded NVQs (now QCFs), other qualifications and degrees for staff
See our website for more info or phone Caroline in our office for an informal chat about the role. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £11.00 to £14.00 /hour
- Health Care
- Home Care
- Personal Care
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job