Work as Nursing Home Manager for one of the most exciting, ambitious and well-respected care providers in the UK's elderly care industry. A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manager to enjoy managing a beautiful 25 bedded nursing home in Bracknell, Berkshire which offers intermediate care and general nursing care to elderly clients.
With a superb induction programme and a project team in place to offer you robust operational support this is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your managerial skills and experience in a progressive company that strives for excellence.
Responsibilities of Nursing Home Manager -Bracknell will include:
- Attracting residents to a newly commissioned unit and filling beds
- Working with your team to achieve an 'Outstanding' Grade in the next CQC report
- Represent the home in various community events which it currently gets highly involved in
- Bringing in new innovative ideas to the service to enhance your residents lives further
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Home Manager - Bracknell will:
- Have proven experience of working as a Nursing Home Manager
- Will be a qualified nurse - RGN, RMN or RNLD with an active NMC pin
- Have an excellent track record with CQC - improving & maintaining good grades
- Hold a registered managers qualification
- Be a strong and confident leader able to manage large staff teams
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Care Home Manager to work for a highly regarded care provider, be rewarded with an attractive salary of up to £45,000, work in the very beautiful town of Bracknell and join not just a business, but a "family"!
Additional benefits include:
- Company Bonus Scheme - 25% of Basic (£11,250)
- Salary banding system - regular reviews based on performance
- 4 Week Induction programme
- Generous pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave plus bank - extra days holiday per years' service
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exciting Deputy Home Manager opening please click APPLY and Michael from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.
- General Manager
- Home Manager
- Registered Manager
- Care Home Manager
- Nursing Home Manager
- Nurse Manager
- Residential Home Manager
- Commissioning Home Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job