Quattro Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Home Manager to run a 9 bedded Children's residential home in the Thundersley, Essex area.
• Minimum of five years' experience of working with young people with social, emotional and behavioural issues.
• Within the last 5 years, worked for at least two years in a position relevant to residential care of children; and
• Worked for at least one year in a role requiring the supervision and management of staff working in a care role.
• Minimum of two years' experience of working in a leadership role.
Qualifications & Education
• A recognised social work qualification; or
• Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services with Children and Young People's Residential Management Pathway; or
• An equivalent qualification in line with Annex A of the Children's Homes Quality Standards (2015)
If you believe you meet the criteria and are suitable for this position, please apply NOW!
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then your application has not been successful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you regarding any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Healthcare LTD who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Healthcare Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job