Home Care Staff - £7.50ph - £8.00ph - Balby/Thorne/Hatfield
Clemence Rogers are currently working in partnership with our client in the recruiting of Care Workers to be based in various locations around Doncaster.
No experience required as full training will be given, up to a qualification in Health & Social Care (QCF) level 2 & 3.
You will be working in small teams headed by a team leader. You will be responsible for assisting its clientele with their daily needs and supporting them in the local community.
The Care Worker's role will involve:
* Providing personal care and support to clients including washing, bathing and toileting
* Healthcare, including assisting the service user to take medication as appropriate
* Providing practical support and domestic tasks including laundry, cleaning, shopping and preparing and cooking meals
* Accompanying individuals in social activities and assist in developing and maintaining the social interests of the individual
* Providing specialised care for clients with more complex needs if required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job