- Full training
- Excellent rates of pay (Average Annual Salary of £16,000 - £20,000 based on a minimum of 40 hours per week)
- Paid mileage
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- Flexible working hours
- Training and mentorships including opportunities to gain QCF qualifications
- Great opportunities for personal and career development
- Opportunities to work with a wide range of Service Users according to your specific area of professional interest.
- Mileage allowance
As a care worker you will be supporting individuals to remain independent in their own home. You will be supporting individuals with their personal care, helping them to get up and ready for the day, this might involve moving and handling equipment to help the individual do this, which you will have full training on Working Area: You will be working in the community in and around Borehamwood, Elstree, and St Albans, travelling to our service user’s homes.