Are you looking for flexible hours? A chance to earn extra money and choose when you work? We have the perfect opportunity for you!
In response to the current high demand for care services, Better Healthcare Services are recruiting for carers in your area.
Better Healthcare Services are looking for DRIVERS ONLY within the following area's:
Flexible shift patterns include:
07:00- 15:00 or 15:00 - 22:00 with every other weekend working.
We are currently recruiting care assistants to join the domiciliary care team. We are in need of caring, compassionate and reliable individuals who want to make a difference and are passionate about providing a high quality of person centred care. Duties will include:
- Providing support with personal care
- Supporting with moving and positioning
- Light house work
- Promoting independence and providing social support
- Observing, monitoring and recording client’s physical wellbeing and report any changes to senior staff members
- Administration of medication
- Preparing meals and assisting with eating and drinking
- Supporting people to remain independent, safe and well in their own homes
What do you need?
- Desire to help others
- Ability to work well independently
- Right to work in the UK
- Must be aged 18 or over
Why work for us?
- Weekly pay
- Paid holiday
- £300 welcome bonus
- £300 probation bonus
- £250 refer a friend bonus
- Flexible hours to fit your lifestyle
- Work in your local area
- Free training
- Paid training
- Full time/Part time/Flexible contracts available
- PPE and uniform provided
- Mileage pay for drivers
- Ongoing support from dedicated and friendly team
- Progression and self-development opportunities available
If this role suits you , APPLY with us TODAY!
- Elderly- Care- Support- Learning Disabilities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'