We are working with a school who are looking for a Head of Maths to join their team. Your responsibilities as Head of Maths will be:
• Teaching Maths to KS3, KS4 & KS5
• Marking and planning for all lessons
• Lead a strong and supportive team
• Maintaining and improving the academic results of their Maths students
• Classroom management
To be successful in the Head of Maths role, you must:
• Hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE / QTS)
• Hold an up to date DBS
• Have strong classroom management skills
• Work well with staff and pupils alike
• Have experience teaching Maths up to A Level
The school will offer the successful Head of Maths:
• Generous TLR
• Pension Contribution
• Yearly review with realistic targets to ensure career and salary progression
• Work within their thriving and friendly department
• Route to management for staff
If you are interested in this Head of Maths role, please apply with an up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'