- Teacher of History required
- Opportunity to in March 2021
- Role running until July initially
- Working within a large secondary school in Darlington
The Head teacher at our partner school is seeking to appoint a full-time history teacher to start in March running right up until July 2020. There is the possibility for a permanent position as this is an open vacancy.
The Head teacher is seeking a talented practitioner to join their highly successful History department. If you have the passion required for providing outstanding teaching and learning in History together with the skills required to inspire and enthuse pupils, please see the details below.
- Full time Teacher of History required from March 2021
- Must hold QTS alongside relevant degree level qualifications/equivalent within History.
- Opportunity to work within a welcoming Secondary school, easily accessible via public transport links.
- Pay in line with MPS/UPS GBP24, 373 - GBP40,490.
The History department is highly successful and boasts access to modern state of the art resources and dynamic learning spaces. The department consists of 3 full time teaching staff, The Head of History and several Learning Support Mentors.
The responsibilities for the Teacher of History will include bur may not be limited to;
- Full planning, preparing and marking responsibilities expected through to GCSE History.
- Maintain positive behaviour in the classroom using behaviour management strategies to ensure pupils are engaged, in accordance to policies in place at school
- Monitor, assess and evaluate pupil achievement taking appropriate action.
- Develop and incorporate pedagogies relevant to the History curriculum to inspire all pupils.
- Use relevant classroom management strategies to ensure a purposeful environment for teaching and learning to take place across the school.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV using the link below.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'