The school is Ofsted Graded 'Outstanding' and are looking for an individual who is passionate to make a difference within a positive school setting.
The role is to start beginning of October and is a full time long term placement (maternity cover)
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced working within a school environment
- Qualified History Teacher, KS3 KS4 KS5
- Experienced History Teacher, KS3, KS4, KS5
- Ideal candidate will have knowledge of German History at A-Level
- Experienced covering Geography, not essential as may only be required to teach the odd lesson
- Available to work on a full time basis Monday to Friday, ongoing
AND MUST HAVE QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS
In return for your hard work you can expect:
- Competitive daily pay rates
- Access to permanent positions
- Flexible working hours
- To work with your own dedicated consultant who is committed to finding you the ideal supportive placement.
Reed Education work with a large number of schools across the Cheshire and Staffordshire area committed to safeguarding therefore all successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check, List 99 check, qualification checks, two years references and a face to face interview.
Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Jordan.email@example.com to be considered for this incredible opportunity! I look forward to hearing from you!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'