Higher Level Teaching Assistant needed for ongoing supply work- often the work is advanced and longer term but we do also get a mixture of assingments.
Higher Level Teaching Assistant 2021 May onwards Supply to work in Primary School within the Sheffield, South Yorkshire region.
Are you an experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant? Are you confident taking on additional responsibilities such as PPA Cover and Intervention sessions? Are you local to the Rotherham and the surrounding areas? Are you seeking more experience, Education and Training to support your CPD?
Currently Academics LTD are looking to recruit a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to support demand in the Sheffield and local region with daily/short term supply.
Required: Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) qualified to Level 4 or above.
- Strong academic background - Level 2 in English/Literacy and Maths/Numeracy
- ICT competent
- Experience desirable in various Learning Strategies around Literacy/ Numeracy. Like Jolly Phonics, Read Write Ink.
- Adhere to the HLTA professional standards- ensuring you have high expectations of the pupils helping them fulfil their full potential.
- Primary School experience - EYFS, KLS1 and KS2
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the class Teacher with theHigher Level Teaching Assistant 2021 planning and preparation of lessons
- Supporting them with their workload, helping with recourses and displays
- Group and 1-2-1 support.
- PPA Cover. Within a pre-determined framework, you will be required to teach whole classes to cover the Teacher's PPA considerations or to cover interim absences.
- You might be called upon to cover a teacher's absence at the last minute so it is imperative that the right candidate can adapt and teach confidently on short notice.
- Aid the teacher with pupil progress evaluation and with the maintaining of records relating to this area of a pupil's education or intervention plans.
What we can offer: Higher Level Teaching Assistant 2021 May
- Flexible placements available
- Competitive pay: £70-£90 per day, role/experience dependant
- Referral Schemes
- Education and Training available
- Sheffield and local work
- Dedicated consultant
If this Higher Level Teaching Assistant Sheffield sounds like you and you would like the variety and flexibility Supply can offer then please apply for this role today! Sheffield roles available and role withing South Yorkshire. Academics supporting Education and training locally.
- Teaching Assistant
- Cover Supervisor
- Level 4
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'