Qualified Higher Level Teaching Assistant required in EYFS
Supreme Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Early Years (Nursery and Reception class) Higher-Level Teaching Assistant to work in a local Primary School West London.
Must have a HLTA Qualification
Have an online DBS
Be able to start as soon as possible
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- Strong behaviour management
- Creativity when planning and delivering lessons
- Experience of working in Primary Schools
- Relevant qualification- HLTA course completed
Benefits to this role:
- Better work-life balance
- Gain experience in a wide range of schools
- Opportunities to further classroom skills and techniques
- Working alongside experienced colleagues
If you are enthusiastic, resilient and highly motivated, have excellent skills and committed to working alongside a supportive and dynamic team, we would love to hear from you.
Supreme Recruitment are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to strict vetting including face to face registration, Enhanced DBS checks and proof of right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'