HGV2 Hiab Driver
Interaction Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced Class 2 Hiab Driver work at a busy Builders Merchant in Borehamwood. This is a full-time permanent role and a great opportunity to join a well established business that values their staff.
Start time: 06:30am starts Monday to Friday - NO WEEKENDS
Salary: £37k per annum
This role involves:
- driving Class 2 vehicle
- operating hiab crane
- delivering building materials in accordance with delivery schedule
- providing brilliant customer service
- keeping up to date records of journey times, hours worked and mileage
- reporting defects
- doing daily vehicle checks
- operating a tachograph in line with current legislation
To be considered for this role you must have / be:
- HGV Cat C Licence & DIGI Card
- a minimum of 6 points on licence
- Hiab / Almi certificate
- experience driving a class 2 vehicle and operating hiab
- a positive, reliable person who is looking for a long-term role
- a good level of English speaking, reading and writing
If you'd like to speak in further depth then please contact Jack Ibbotson in our Watford office on or
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'