Job Title: HGV Technicians (Skilled and Semi-Skilled)
Job Type: Full Time
Permanent Hours: Rotational shifts of 6.00am - 2.30pm, and 2.00pm - 10.30pm
with alternate Saturday morning
Interested in working for a company with a great culture who offer fantastic career development prospects?
Are you looking to join a well established dealer that operates nationally?
- Service, maintenance and repairs to commercial vehicles.
- Maintain allocated work areas in a clean and tidy condition.
- Provide information, maintain records and carry out all duties in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Enhance the image and reputation of the company whilst supporting its commercial interests.
- Carrying out vehicle inspections and rectifying defects.
- Diagnosing faults.
- Completing service and repair records.
- Road test vehicles where necessary.
- Adhering to company policy and procedures.
- Conversion courses.
- Qualified technicians will have the opportunity to be Irtec trained.
- Voucher to be spent on tools once completed probation.
- Tool insurance.
- Great discounts for employees.
- Company pension scheme.
- Personalised overalls and safety footwear.
- Free parking onsite.
Key Skills: HGV Foreman HGV Supervisor, HGV Fitter, HGV Engineer, Lorry Technician, Truck Technician, Lorry Mechanic
- #HGVTechnician #HGVMechanic #CommercialVehicles #HeavyGoodsVehicleMechanic #HeavyGoodsVehicleTechnician #FleetVehicles #FleetMechanic #LGVTechnician #
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'