Job Title: HGV Technician / Truck Mechanic / Fitter
Salary: £27'643 to £30'763 per annum + Overtime
Contract: Full Time and Permanent
We are currently looking to recruit a skilled and qualified HGV Technician / Truck Mechanic / Fitter for our client's depot in Southampton.
This company offers its employees not only excellent earning potential but guaranteed training and development.
HGV Technician / Truck Mechanic / Fitter Job role:
- Based in a busy workshop environment you will be required to undertake all levels of maintenance, repairs and major over hauls as well as completing standard servicing and diagnostics.
- You must be capable of following the repair process from fault analysis to completion.
- You may be required to undertake road testing vehicles.
- Candidates must have the following attributes:
- Be apprentice trained and qualified to City & Guilds level 3 in Heavy Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance & Repair or equivalent.
- Having a C + E (class 1) driving licence is beneficial but not essential.
The hours of work for the successful HGV Technician / Truck Mechanic / Fitter would be Monday to Friday 2:00pm to 10:30pm.
The successful HGV Technician / Truck Mechanic / Fitter can expect to earn a basic of £27'643 to £30'763 per annum plus overtime to increase your earnings.
If you are interested in this HGV Technician / Truck Mechanic / Fitter position please reply to this advert with a copy of your up to date CV or call Tom Kingsbury at Kemp Recruitment on (BT Local Rate)