My client, a market leading Fleet Maintainer with depots across the UK is actively seeking to employ a skilled and experienced HGV Mechanic for their purpose built maintenance facility based in the Wigan area.
Working in a team of highly skilled and experienced HGV Mechanic on a mixed fleet of commercial vehicles, the successful applicants will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle maintenance and repair, you duties will include;
- Six weekly vehicle inspections.
- General servicing and pre-planned maintenance.
- Reactive maintenance as required.
- MOT preparation / Presentation.
- Correction of running defects.
In order to qualify for this exciting HGV Mechanic role with one of the UK's leading commercial vehicle employers you must have the following;
- Be a fully qualified HGV Mechanic with City & Guilds / NVQ
- Be able to undertake all aspects of commercial vehicle maintenance and repair
- Hydraulic experience would be beneficial but not essential
- A Commercial Vehicle Driving licence is a benefit for this role but not essential.
The hours of work for this HGV Mechanic role are 5am - 2pm Monday to Friday and 2pm - 11pm Monday - Thursday, 11pm - 8pm Friday, plus overtime is available at time and a half to increase your earnings
The successful HGV Mechanic will earn up to £35,308 per annum as a base and with overtime they can earn £36,000 - 40,000 per annum.
If you are an experienced HGV Mechanic and would like to find out more about this exciting role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Tom at Kemp Recruitment on (BT Local Rate) for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job