HGV Mechanic - Days.
Search Consultancy is recruiting for a HGV Mechanic on behalf of a transport company to be based at their Rotherham site in South Yorkshire. The candidate will be required to repair, maintain and restore the company fleet working as a part of a team. Please see below for more information on the HGV Mechanic vacancy:
Responsibilities and requirements include:
- Experience working repairing with HGV's, LGV's and Trailers, this will be the machinery you will be working on in the role.
- The ideal candidate is a hard working, self-motivated, organised team player that possesses the ability to work well under pressure. Individuals who take pride in their work and have a passion for what they do will stand out against the completion.
- Repairing and restoring them to their former glory will be required, also, re-wiring, servicing, inspections, responding to break down calls and preparing for MOT's.
- Ensure every vehicle is to correct standard, legislation, compliance and matched to the correct paper work.
- Minimum Level 3 NVQ standard or City & Guilds Level 2.
- Class 1 License is extremely advantageous.
Working pattern, Benefits and Salary.
- Shift and working patter: 48 hour week: 6am to 6pm (Days) on a 4 on 4 off pattern.
- Salary: up to £13p/h (depending on experience and skill)
- Free on site parking.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job