POSITION: HGV Drainage Engineer
SALARY: Dependant on experience.
BENEFITS: Company Pension,
HOURS: Full-time -The hours are: 07.30 - 17.00 Monday -Friday. Availability to work overtime is expected but not guaranteed. Minimum 45 hours per week
LOCATION: Leicester, LE2 6UP
Our client is a specialist in drain clearance, repairs and maintenance to both commercial and domestic customers throughout the East Midlands. Based in Leicester, the company is ideally based to provide a comprehensive range of drain maintenance services throughout Leicestershire and the Midlands.
Due to ongoing success the company is seeking a HGV Drainage Engineer. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded company.
JOB ROLE (Not limited to):
- The successful candidate will be working within the drainage engineering team and will be working mainly throughout Central England operating the JHL Tanker, Jet-Vac or Vacuum Tanker units in the sewerage and drainage industry.
- The successful applicant will undertake all aspects of the sewer cleaning work both reactively and planned.
- You are required to participate in an Out of Hours Rota, in order to deliver exceptional customer service.
- You will be expected to comply with all current Health and Safety Legislation and carry out your own risk assessments.
- You will receive job instructions via an electronic work management system and be expected to provide feedback via the same route.
- You will have the minimum of a clean HGV class 2 driving license plus CPC.
- You will need a valid CSCS card or be willing to apply for one.
- Ideally you will have previous experience in driving and operating a JHL Tanker, Combination High Pressure Water Jetting/Vacuum Tanker Unit and will be experienced in all forms of drain/sewer blockage clearance, root cutting, descaling, over pumping and tankering by emptying septic tanks and pump wells. However full training can be provided.
- Responding to customer reported incidents and clearing blockages/jetting and providing feedback on actions taken.
- Jetting/flushing/de-silting of sewers.
- Planned and reactive maintenance.
- Communication with customers and management.
- Detailed and timely completion of actions taken on all incidents in the work management systems.
- Ability to operate and maintain JHL tankers, Combination HPWJ and Vacuum Tank.
- Cleaning up affected areas following flooding events.
- You will be self-motivated, able to work unsupervised and be reliable.
- You will have good communication skills, be committed and hard working.
- You will be able to asses risk and adopt a safe working practice to undertake the task, have a can do attitude and be IT literate.
- You will be able to demonstrate responsibility, respect, resourcefulness and team working.
- You will be able to meet a demanding work schedule and quality of work that meets the customer’s high standards.
- This is a physically demanding role, which occurs outdoors in all weathers.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: HGV Drainage Engineer, Drainage Operative, HGV, HGV Driving, HGV Driver, Drainage Maintenance, Drainage Clearance, Drainage Repair
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'