HGV Class 2 Driver
Location: Leeds (Batley), WF17 9LY.
Salary: Competitive, DOE.
Contract: Full time, 40hr week standard, with overtime opportunities.
Tennants Distribution Ltd is a leading independent distributor of chemicals based in the UK. We are a subsidiary company of Tennants Consolidated Ltd and our origins go back to the late 1700’s when the company was founded in Glasgow, Scotland.
Today we are distributors for some of the world’s major chemical companies stocking over 3000 products in various packaging sizes and in many cases, we are able to offer product in intermediate bulk containers (IBC’s) and bulk road tanker quantities
We are currently looking for a Class 2 HGV driver to join our Leeds depot. You will be professional and safety conscious in your outlook, with a helpful and productive attitude.
About the role
• To do bulk and packed deliveries.
• Adhere to company standards at all times.
• Communicate effectively with clients to deliver workable solutions.
• Accurate completion of paperwork.
• Adhere to company and sites Health and Safety rules, policies and procedures.
• Must be personable with excellent customer service.
• Clear and effecting communication skills.
• Proven ability to make independent decisions as well as the ability to work as part of a team.
• Worked in the chemical industry.
• HGV Class 2 license.
• ADR license required.
• Class 1 licence would be an advantage.
• You are punctual & reliable.
• You are good at using your initiative.
• Good communication skills.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role, click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please.
- Class 2
- Multi Drop
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'