HGV Class 1 Swansea
IMMEDIATE START AND NIGHT DRIVERS ONLY!
Interaction Recruitment are looking for reliable Class 1 drivers to work for one of our clients based in SWANSEA to do temporary, work for one of our clients.
- Truck runs delivering palletised parcels
- Minimal handball required
- 8-12 hour shifts
- Ongoing rota - you will be booked a week in advance
You will be required to carry out vehicle checks and maintain the cleanliness of the cab, as well as making sure that the load is correctly secured before driving.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and experience:
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence with C+E entitlement
- Digital tachograph and CPC cards
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience for Class 1
- Be professional at all times
- Have a flexible approach to work
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- No INI10, TT99 or DR10
A minimum of 8 hours will be paid per shift.
If you are interested in this vacancy please call or text Charley -
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'