HGV CLASS 1 DRIVERS REQUIRED
PDRS Transport & Recruitment service urgently require Class 1 HGV Drivers for our client in Derby/Derbyshire. Shunting positions immediately available as long as assessment and inductions are completed.
- Shunting in depot (Terberg)
- Day/Night Shifts available.
- Some curtain and unstrapping duties required.
Required skills and experiences
- You will be minimum 25 years old with and held a HGV Class1 C / C+E licence for 2 years
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your licence.
- Full valid CPC Certificate.
- Must have completed a minimum of 180 assignments in the last 24 months.
- Good English and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of drivers hours legislation RT(WT)R
- No DRs or INs on licence or CU80Contracts available
Contract rates and benefits
- We recruit from PAYE, LTD, Composite and Umbrella formats.
- Rates from £12.00 - £17.00 per hour
- All assignments minimum 8 hours paid
- Fantastic ongoing opportunities
- Daily booking plan
DE65 We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers, and treat all drivers with manners and respect.
You can find more information about our business at How to applyYou can call us on and ask for Ralph.
Please contact apply now via the job site or email C.V and covering letter
www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
We are recruiting for a client located in the Findern area of Derbyshire.
- Class 1 Shunter Driver
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job