Staffline are looking for experienced Class 1 HGV Drivers to work for a well established company based in Cross hands, Carmarthenshire.
You must hold a clean HGV Class 1 licence along with a valid CPC and Digital Tachograph card and is it essential that you have had at least 2 years recent experience driving Class 1 vehicles.
You must be flexible as our client is looking for someone who can work up from an temporary ad hoc driver to a regular 4on/4off shift, with a possible temporary to permanent opportunity if you are successful in this role. Night and Day shifts are available.
Successful candidates will:
- Possess excellent customer facing awareness skills
- Have good timekeeping and be able to work unsupervised
- Be enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering first class customer service
- Have good communication skills and a flexible can do attitude to work
- Have a good geographical knowledge of South Wales, Bridgewater, Droitwich and Gloucester
- Have a Class 1 in date driving license (Was called HGV, now called LGV)
- Hold a CPC in date qualification
- Hold a Digital tachograph card
- Have the right to work in the UK - Passport or Full Birth Certificate
- Preferably have experience of retail driving
- HGV Class 1
- Digital Tachograph
- Milk Tankers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job