HGV 1 ISO Tankers Tramping Vacancy - Full time / permanent employment opportunity with very well-known and national ADR Tanker distribution company located in Scunthorpe .
These are full time positions
- 3 x HGV Class 1 Trampers
- Basic £10.18 p/h
- Overtime £12.09 p/h
- Sat & Sun £16.81 p/h
- Nights £11.88 (per occurrence)
- Meal Allowance £2.60
- Night out allowance £25.41
- Paid leave
- Guaranteed min 40 hours per week
- All breaks paid
(A typical Mon to Fri 55 hours worked per week is worth an extra £45.34 as first breaks are paid. This brings the average hourly rates to £11.55 p/h as 58.75 hours would be required from an operator deducting first breaks.)
- Full time & permanent employment
- Running ISO Tanks from docks for UK delivery
- Mainly Monday to Friday (some weekend overtime may exist)
- Full time employment
Required skills and experiences:
- You will Have HGV Class 1 licence
- You will have valid ADR certificate for tanks ( required)
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- You will have more than 3 month's valid ADR certification.
- You will benefit from previous bulk liquid chemical tanker experience including Pumped and compressor discharge procedures; however the client will provide you with appropriate training, product familiarisation and 'product sign off' where required.
- You will maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- You will maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- You will be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- You will have a responsible attitude.
- All appropriate PPE is supplied.
Has a road tanker fleet of over 600 tractor units specialist tanker semi-trailers and is supported by a nationwide depot network. The company provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single 'spot' product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists and we make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply:
Please apply now via the job site link
- HGV 1 ADR Tanker Driver